Traffic Challan Hyderabad
Learn how to check Hyderabad traffic challan status online. Also know how to pay Hyderabad traffic e-challan. The traffic mechanism in India has gone through tremendous reforms in recent years. Digitization of the traffic challan payments increases convenience and eliminate corruption. Many states like Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Delhi have already launched it. If you violate any rule while driving, the fine can now be paid online. Drivers can also check their pending Hyderabad traffic challan online. Telangana and Hyderabad traffic police have launched an integrated e-challan mechanism. The links to the official website of Hyderabad traffic police is shared in this post. Hyderabad traffic police has imposed the following fines and Challans. You just need to follow below steps for checking and paying your Hyderabad challan status online.
Tracking your Hyderabad traffic challan status is very significant. Any pending challan may result in a further penalty. Hence, we suggest clearing your pending challans. Any violation of traffic rules is registered with the traffic police. It is uploaded online at the website. The amount of penalty is shown online with the registration number of the vehicle. The online payments of traffic challan are made using net banking. After payment, it is significant to check if the payment is registered as paid. For this purpose, you need to check Hyderabad traffic police challan status.
Track E-Challan Status of Hyderabad/Telangana Traffic Police
Follow the given links and steps to check the e-challan status:
- Here is the link to website of Hyderabad traffic police: https://www.echallan.org/publicview/
- The homepage will show two tabs. One tab is for the license number. The second one is for the vehicle registration number.
- You may use any of the two detail to track the Hyderabad traffic challan status.
- As per your choice, enter your driving license number or your vehicle registration number.
- Type the captcha code and click ‘Go’.
- If any challan is yet to be paid, it will show up on the screen.
- You should also see the amount of the fine you need to pay against the challan.
- Now select the method of payment. The available payment modes are AP online and net banking.
- We also recommend that you note down the payment reference number for your records.
- Click on the button for Payment and complete the transaction using your ICICI or SBI account.
You may receive the confirmation message for a successful transaction. The payment amount of challans varies as per the type of violation.
E Challan – Hyderabad Traffic Challan
The traffic police in Hyderabad and Telangana issues two types of challans.
- Challan is generated by using the investigation cameras installed to trap violators. The actions are clicked mechanically in the camera. They also get printed on the Hyderabad traffic challans.
- Another type of challan is issued with the help of digital cameras. The traffic police present on the spot of violation click the pictures. The records of the photographs are maintained to refer in future if needed.
The traffic police keep record of all the defilement photographs. You can pay and track status of both the types of challans online.
Hyderabad/Telangana Traffic Police Mobile Apps
When numerous services are introducing their mobile apps, traffic police is not lagging behind. Now we can download the mobile apps of Hyderabad and Telangana traffic police. These apps are free to download from the official website. The live links to download from google play store are shared below.
With the mobile app on your smartphones, you can track Hyderabad traffic challan status. You can also pay it from anywhere. E-challans are an easy way to pay your various fines and fees. Users can also verify if the payment is appropriately registered.
You may leave your queries related to Hyderabad traffic challan status check. If you feel you have received a wrong challan, you can write to or meet the Asst. Commissioner of Police in Nampally, Hyderabad. You may also call the authority on 9490616098. To verify the proper registration of the payments, online challan status is important. Challanstatus.in has published online ways of tracking status of multiple challans. Some of the significant challan status to track on our blog are challan 280 and TDS challan.