About Kendriya Vidyalaya Challan 2020
What is KVS challan? In this article we shared all the detail information regarding Kendriya vidyalaya challan, how to download KVS challan fee for 2020 and more. The students, reading in a number Kendriya Vidyalaya’s all over India can pay their prices thru the KVS Fee Challan 2020. The entire charges of all Kendriya Vidyalayas are accumulated by Union Bank of India. The KVS prices are typically amassed on a quarterly foundation all through the rate collection months of January, April, July, and October.
You can pay the KVS college costs thru savings of cash or Union Bank Cheques at any of the Union Bank branches in India. But, firstly you have to fill the KV Fee Challan form. Here, we will guide you on how to generate KVS rate Challan 2020 and pay KVS charge through offline mode at any branch of Union Bank of India.
How to Download KVS Fee Challan Form
Those students who choose to down load Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees Challan Form are required to follow the primary steps:
- Firstly, students want to visit the official website of the business enterprise i.e. www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Then look at the bottom of the web page and pick out “UBI Online Fee Coll.” Tab.
- Within few seconds you will be on a new page.
- Select “Press here for Online Payment” link.
- Read the instructions and fill the 15 digit Unique Student ID, Date of Birth & Captcha code in make price section.
- Hit login button and then you can make on line payment, generate challan or print receipt.
- At the end you have to submit the charge receipt to respective class teacher.
- Whole Fee of all Vidyalayas pan-India will be gathered by Union Bank of India
- Fee can be paid via Offline as nicely as Online modes.
- Students/Parents/Stakeholders of KVS can make payment of their Vidyalaya rate thru Any Credit Card or Any Bank Debit Card or Any Bank Internet Banking.
- So Students/Parents/Stakeholders of KVS can make fee of their Vidyalaya fee via any Bank Mobile Banking Application in their Smartphone.
- Students/Parents/Stakeholders of KVS can visit any department of Union Bank of India throughout the us of a for the fee of Vidyalaya fee.
KVS Late Expenses and Other Charges
The KVS costs can be paid only up to the fifteenth date of fee series month (January, April, July, and October). Thereafter, a late price per day @ Rs. 5/10 as the case may additionally be will be charged till the stop of charge collection month. Re-admission fees @ Rs.100 are applicable for the subsequent two months.
For any queries associated to KVS Online price fee and KV rate challan structure please call 1800222244 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan by way of and giant collects the KVS Fee Challan Form on quarterly foundation in accordance to the calendar months of January, April, July and October. Fee will be gathered shape the 1st of the selected month until fifteenth of the identical month. After 15th of the specific month, if any one pay KVS Fee, he/she will be charged first-class of a precise quantity as decided through the organization. KVS Fee with late charge great will be accumulated till the stop date of the month.